Josiah & Carly

This was such a fun shoot, with two of my favorite people! Josiah is my brother(in-law),& Carly soon to be sister in a couple months! So I had this great idea. I found an awesome piano for twenty bucks at a thrift store, and thought this would be the best prop for their shoot!(Especially since Josiah rocks at the piano!) I figured if I could take the guts out of the thing, it wouldn't be too heavy to haul around....haha. Well that was adventure. But after a few hours of skilled demolition by the boys, we had our prop! These are some of our fun shots.

IMG_1143



IMG_1095



IMG_1070

IMG_1075

IMG_0983

Untitled-2



IMG_1172

1 comment:

  1. You are terrific! Naturally talented for sure. What an eye for capturing the moment in creative, meaningful ways. Your pictures express such emotion and sentiment.....I predict you will be a great success!

    ReplyDelete