I had a great time photographing the Frank/Webb Family, despite the bitter cold of winter! Since the whole family was in town for the holidays they decided it was a good time for some family shots. The whole family is involved in various avenues of ministry, ranging from here in High Point all the way to missions/camp work in Spain. So as you can imagine, getting some shots together can at times be a challenge. I got to experience what a fun family they are! And little oh so precious Shania almost makes me want to start having kids soon...almost.( Don't get too excited future grandparents!) You get the point, she is that cute! I love the way they interacted with each other, especially the spouses who still seemed to me madly in love after years of marriage. I just love love!






























No comments:

Post a Comment